New

Type-R Discussion - Discuss general ITR/CTR information, technical information (including requests for technical/mechanical help/assistance), modifications, tuning, etc.
Dc2itr617

New

Post by Dc2itr617 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:55 am

This car popped up locally “25 minutes away” on a Facebook page a few friends were apart of. I shoot the seller a message inquiring about it and to my surprise he responds. We go back and forth about the price. He ends up telling me it’s sold so I crawled into bed and cried myself to sleep :lol: . I go to work per usual and around lunchtime my coworker asks me about the post from the previous night. As I go to explain what happened my phone rings it’s the seller. Are you still interested? Buyer flaked you want it? I want it but this is what I have cash picked up do we have a deal? Boom deal is locked in all I have to do is grab the money after work, setup a tow and pick up the car pretty much sight unseen other than the crappy photo in the ad.

The car needs Jesus more or less to get brought back but I’m all for it. It’s k swapped but it’s not running (i’ll get to that in the next few weeks). Its not a vin matching car so I’m not looking to get her looking showroom ready but if anyone has any leads on championship white parts lmk. I’m willing to barter for parts or buy out right if the prices aren’t ridiculous.

Looking for the following in no particular order.

Complete front end in CW.
Rear Bumper and rear bumper filler.
CW wheels

Optional sides and rears (not so important)

Here’s what it looks like now. The last 3 is what it looked like prior

DC231

Re: New Pick Up “This poor R”

Post by DC231 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:39 am

where are you located? im in jacksonville fl. i have an RDOT rear bumper 98+ im willing to part with and i may part with the rear bumper filler i have. both are CW.

Brand0n
Badge Number: 980223 1700183

Re: New Pick Up “This poor R”

Post by Brand0n » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:45 pm

Nice pick up Abby!
-Brandon

23 CW #2310061
07 GPW s2000

#980223 - sold
#1700183 - sold
InnovativeMotorworks