FS: Gunmetal Wheels, Center Caps, Steel Wheels, Harness Bar

Type R Specific Items belong here
nsxtasy

FS: Gunmetal Wheels, Center Caps, Steel Wheels, Harness Bar

Post by nsxtasy » Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:48 am

Now that I've sold my ITR, I'm selling the stock gunmetal wheels I was using for the track, as well as steel wheels for winter tires.

Gunmetal Wheels with old track tires

This is a set of four stock '00-01 gunmetal seven-spoke wheels, no center caps. They all have some cosmetic flaws (chips and/or curbing) but they are all true and round and structurally sound.

The 205/50-15 track tires were manufactured in 2005, which for most folks means they may be too old to use, but it's up to you whether you want to use them. (I last used them on the track two years ago.) Two of the tires are Nitto NT01 with 5/32" tread depth; the other two are Toyo RA-1 with 4/32" tread depth.

$400 takes the set, with free local pickup in the Chicago area.  If you want them shipped, that's the same price with or without the tires; I can have the tires removed so the shipping costs less for the wheels only.  Tell me where you are and whether you want them with or without the tires, and I can quote you how much extra it will cost to ship them; a quick check says ground shipping for wheels only might cost around $160 to the West Coast, $110 to the East Coast.

*** SOLD *** Gunmetal Wheels, no tires *** SOLD ***

*** SOLD *** This is a set of four stock '00-01 gunmetal seven-spoke wheels, no center caps. They all have some cosmetic flaws (chips and/or curbing) but they are all true and round and structurally sound. This is a different set from the one shown above. $400 takes the set. Free local pickup in the Chicago area, or tell me where you are and I can quote you how much extra it will cost to ship them; a quick check says ground shipping might cost around $160 to the West Coast, $110 to the East Coast. *** SOLD ***

*** SOLD *** Gunmetal Center Caps *** SOLD ***

*** SOLD *** This is a set of four stock '00-01 gunmetal center caps for the seven-spoke wheels. They are in excellent condition. $125 shipped anywhere in the U.S. *** SOLD ***

Steelies (Black Steel Wheels)

Set of four 15" steel wheels for the ITR in good condition. Perfect for a set of winter tires. $65 plus shipping; free local pickup in the Chicago area available.

ITR Harness Bar

This mounts to the A-pillars, no cutting needed. Very good condition. $150 plus shipping. Local pickup available in the Chicago area.

Contact me via Private Message.
Last edited by nsxtasy on Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Lturner

Re: FS: Gunmetal Wheels, Center Caps, Steel Wheels, Harness Bar

Post by Lturner » Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:14 pm

Sent a PM
01-0629 PY I think?
00-1587 from the motherland CW
17-01699 RR

hootrscootr

Post by hootrscootr » Tue Dec 24, 2019 2:25 pm

I, too, sent a pm on the center caps
00-1175

nsxtasy

Post by nsxtasy » Tue Dec 24, 2019 2:56 pm

I got PM's from four people about the center caps, so they're sold. I've PMed the first responder.

nsxtasy

Post by nsxtasy » Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:00 am

I still have one set of stock '00-01 gunmetal wheels for sale, plus two (yes, two) sets of steel wheels. I have had the tires removed, so they are now wheels only, no tires. And I have a complete set of photos for all three sets of wheels.

***SOLD*** Gunmetal Wheels ***SOLD***

***SOLD*** This is a set of four stock '00-01 gunmetal seven-spoke wheels, no center caps. They all have some cosmetic flaws (chips and/or curbing) but they are all true and round and structurally sound.

$400 takes the set, with free local pickup in the Chicago area. Tell me where you are, and I can quote you how much extra it will cost to ship them; a quick check says ground shipping for wheels only might cost around $160 to the West Coast, $110 to the East Coast. ***SOLD***

Steelies (Black Steel Wheels) set #1

Set of four 15x6 steel wheels for the ITR in very good condition. These are specifically for the ITR, with the proper offset, bolt pattern (5x114.3), center bore (64 mm), and ball-shaped seating area for the lug nuts. Perfect for a set of winter tires. $60 plus shipping; free local pickup in the Chicago area available.

Steelies (Black Steel Wheels) set #2

Set of four 15x5.5 steel wheels in okay condition - some rust but round and true, no damage to bead area. These can be used for the ITR as well as other cars. They have two bolt circles (5x4.25" and 5x4.5"/114.3), a larger center bore (70 mm), and ball-shaped seating area for the lug nuts. Perfect for a set of winter tires. $30 plus shipping; free local pickup in the Chicago area available.

I still have the harness bar as well.

Contact me via Private Message.