(SOLD) 01 USDM ITR front seats (91403)

Type R Specific Items belong here
aklackner

(SOLD) 01 USDM ITR front seats (91403)

Post by aklackner » Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:11 pm

These went to a worthy ‘97 restoration.

I’m going to ask $700 picked up
If you can prove these are going to an ITR I’ll do $500 picked up.
If you can prove these are going to an ITR and Ryan vouches that you love your ITR price is $300 picked up. If multiple buyers are interested priority is based on how much I like you, how easy you are to deal with and how much Ryan likes you. Image

Condition:
As the pictures show the seats need to be cleaned badly but I promise you my arm rest looked MUCH worse. If you check my build thread you’ll see what ~15 mins of gentle soap, water, a medium stiff bristled brush, ~5 microfiber cloths, and a suede brush did for that. Buyer’s option here I will clean them for a marginal fee ($50) for my time and supplies but I don’t guarantee any results or that it won’t result in some form of damage as I’m in no way a professional, it’s simply a courtesy I’m offering.

There is also a burn in the driver’s seat, see pics. General topics for options to address this.

Shipping: Unless Ryan is vouching for you already I’m not going through the effort/cost/risk to ship these. If the buyer is Ryan or a close personal friend there will be an extra cost for packing materials (~$100) and my time plus actually shipping costs.

Payment: PayPal (you cover fees) or cash.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by aklackner on Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:11 pm, edited 7 times in total.

J-ROD

Re: ‘01 USDM ITR front seats (91403)

Post by J-ROD » Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:21 pm

Maybe I missed it but location?

aklackner

Re: ‘01 USDM ITR front seats (91403)

Post by aklackner » Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:42 pm

J-ROD wrote:Maybe I missed it but location?
91403 is Los Angeles ;)